Training seminars for the BDS officers
A training seminar took place in Thessaloniki during the week 11/1/2016 and 15/1/2016 at the premises of KEPA. The training seminar was addressed to the counselors and trainers that will operate the two Business Development Services centres in Thessaloniki and Kilkis.
The purpose of this training was to develop competencies for the BDS officers in designing and delivering client focused business development services through the market.
Specifically, the course offered the participants the opportunity to learn:
• how to develop counseling and training methodologies for providing BDS to small enterprises;
• how to assist small business owners to diagnose business problems;
• how to develop a long term adviser-client relationship with the owner-managers of small enterprises;
• how to tailor BDS to the needs of different enterprises;
• how to monitor and evaluate BDS.